Click on the links below to find tools that will help you build and sustain your library’s broadband connectivity!
- Broadband Connections Map: This maps will help you see and illustrate the Kansas broadband picture in your advocacy efforts.
- Broadband Connectivity Matrix: Use this matrix in both your broadband planning and advocacy.
- Kansas Broadband Stories: Find out how Kansans are using broadband tools as solutions for their medical, educational and business needs.
- Broadband Best Practices: Use these best practices as you create your technology and advocacy plans.
- Broadband Advocacy Training Manual: This manual includes exercises, ideas, tips and samples – everything you need to create your own broadband advocacy plan.
- Broadband Reading Room: Browse this collection of broadband resources for additional information about broadband sustainability, advocacy, planning and more.
- Build Your Own Advocacy Plan: Build your own Advocacy Action Plan with this handy one-page tool.
- Online Broadband Training Archives
- KUSF Information